Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

His parents were Taxi Drivers, Porirua.....  

RSS
Grego OWC
(@grego-owc)

Kia Ora My name is Greg.....My Fiance, is searching for her Dad after 33 years. The only information she has is that his parents names were Charlie & Shirley Smith. Originally from Cambridge?? They were taxi drivers in Porirua in 1973 till when not sure?? Not sure if they are still living.

If you know something perhaps you can help us fill in the blanks.
His Name : JOSEPH HOHEPA SMITH

Edited by - Grego! on May 05 2007 04:13:56 AM

Edited by - Grego! on May 07 2007 6:09:59 PM

Posted : 05 May, 2007 4:06 am
Rev OWC
(@rev-owc)

Kia ora koutou Greg...I have just come across your panui,i did have whanau in the Taxi service in Wellington and porirua around that time,(from 60,70,80 and even now)in saying that i have a uncle(who was at that time also a taxis in porirua) still living in Porirua who might be able,help you ses in your search for the person you seek( or might have some info of/on this person)i would appreciate if yu can call me at this Email [ primeownernz@hotmail.com ]with your email address(so i can contact u via chatline and i will give info on who to contact and hope they can help you ses in some way. Kia ora tatou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 May, 2007 10:39 pm
Grego OWC
(@grego-owc)

Just when you almost give up hope.....Kia Ora REV, Greg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2007 2:42 am
Share: