Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

holland charles herbert  

RSS
orange OWC
(@orange-owc)

my name john holland looking for info on my grandfather more so of his whanau he was born in auckland then moved to te kuiti and married te raita hetet he was also the local chemist there i would like to know of brothers sisters anything about this man

Posted : 17 November, 2007 9:52 am
gummers OWC
(@gummers-owc)

Hi, my name is Graeme Hetet and Te Raita is my Great Grandmother. My father was Achi Thomas Hetet(deceased) married to Marie Erena (deceased) (nee Barton). My Dads father was Thomas Matengaro Hetet who married Susan Hui Barton.
Thomas Matengaro was the only son of Te Raita & Simon Lewis. Te Raita then married Charles Herbet Holland. This then get's even more interesting: Susan Huingariri Barton was the sister of my Grand Father on my mothers side. Her father was Charles Taari Barton so that made my mother & father cousins!! Charles Herbet Holland had James Herbert, Percy, Korepai-F, Henare (Bully) & Te Raita Eliza (Micky)-F. Then James Herbert married twice - 1st wife Ann Wrathall and had two daughters (Beverley & Rose). Then he married Edna May Michalich and they had 3 daughters (Valerie, Jacquelin & Gale). I presume that Beverley is your mother? All this information was derived from the HETET REUNION (1994-1995) book.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2008 8:28 pm
orange OWC
(@orange-owc)

thank you for your input i hope you got my reply john

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2008 7:39 pm
Share: