Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HONA, Nathan (mothers name Dale)  

louisa75 OWC
(@louisa75-owc)

Looking for my brother his name is Nathan and his mothers name is Dale.
Last known to be living in Northland area
Nathan is about 20, ive not seen him for 19yrs and would love more than anything to find him.
Any leads no matter how small.

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 25 2005 9:00:08 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 6:26 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe louisa75,

Would you be able to give us a surname of either your brother or his mother as this may help our members to awhi you

If you are unsure of the surnames, any clue, no matter how small will help.

Good luck!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 7:44 pm
louisa75 OWC
(@louisa75-owc)

this is all i know.
i was only 10 when he was born and i left the country to live in the uk for 20yrs.
I have returned home and am looking for my family.
I know my chances are slim, i wish i knew more.
My family name is Hona.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 7:52 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora louisa75,

I have changed the title of your post and put HONA in that, as that may help you to find info - someone may recognise the name HONA or be a Hona

If you go to http://www.whitepages.co.nz and put Hona in the surname you will find that there is a total or 34 listings for the whole country. There is a D Hona that maybe Dale as well as 2 listings for N Hona. While neither are in Northland, you coud always try contacting them - you never know your luck!

What area are you and your brother from? Do you know any other whanau names? If you do, add them here and that may help you to track down whanau and from there your brother.

And finally, kia kaha - be strong - and never give up!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 9:07 pm
one in a thou OWC
(@one-in-a-thou-owc)

Kia ora louisa75. My grandmother was a HONA and hailed from Whakatane ways. Also there are a number of HONA'S who reside in Rotorua - not sure if it's Ngapuna or Whaka an they're a pretty well known family there. Have you checked the Tangihanga notices on this site?? There's a HONA lsted there - Whatahuia - formerly of Hinemihi Marae, Rotorua. I know it's a long shot but good luck.
one in a thou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 April, 2005 3:34 am
Nathan_Hill OWC
(@nathan_hill-owc)

Hey sis xoxo

cant belive ive found you after all these years espeacially at 2 00 in the morning thanks to every one thats tried to help find me on this site
AROHANUI

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 April, 2005 2:56 am

Working

Please Login or Register