Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HONETANA / JOHNSON  

RSS
lorraine
(@lorraine)

Can anyone enlighten me in finding out about my background as in get to know the names of my Dads family whom i never had the pleasure of knowing, i have been in contact lately and was also sent a whakapapa from a family member my Dads name is the late Lesley Johnson son of the late Okeroa Harry Honetana and Vera Gentry of waiti marae please any one My mums name is the late Miriama KauKau of Raungaiti Marae[

Posted : 26 December, 2007 11:25 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

email me your email address.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 December, 2007 10:29 am
lorraine
(@lorraine)

Kia Ora My name is Lorraine Johnson my email address is honetana_luv@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 December, 2007 10:49 am
Ngati Tu OWC
(@ngati-tu-owc)

Tena koe, There is a big whanau of Johnsons from Karetu and Waikare, Bay of Islands as I see there names on land shares out those ways.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 January, 2008 7:06 pm
Share: