Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HOTERE FAMILY  

RSS
Hineawe OWC
(@hineawe-owc)

Kia ora
My name is Hineawe Hotere, and I am looking for any members of the Hotere family as I dont really know much about them... I met my dad about 20 years ago in Christchurch and thru years I have seen him on a off, as I reside in Australia... My dads name is John Hotere and he has a brother called Bill, which I believe still resides in Wellington...My dad has children to his first marriage..there names are : Andrew,Awhina,Gaylene and Elizabeth(Liz)..There are a couple more children to his second wife as I cannot recall there names...All that i know now that he is still in Christchurch...Any info about my dads family will be great!!!

Cheers!!

Posted : 22 August, 2006 9:18 pm
Koko OWC
(@koko-owc)

Hey Did you find your whanau ... ? Lets hope you have ... let me know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 June, 2007 10:08 pm
te whanau
(@te-whanau)

kia ora Hineawe your father has 5 sisters and 4 brothers in which includes your famous uncle ralph hotere.your fathers mother is my gr-fathers sister.and yes uncle bill and aunty lena still stay in wellington.i hope this helps you if not get back to me and we'll try korero some how to get things movin for you kia ora ki a koe taku whanaunga

[color=#00ff00][b](b)[/b][/color]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 June, 2007 1:07 pm
antoinette turdeich OWC
(@antoinette-turdeich-owc)

hay my mother inlaw is maria akanihi manuel nee hotere. let me no if your still wanting info.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2007 6:22 pm
antoinette turdeich OWC
(@antoinette-turdeich-owc)

this info is from my mother inlaw.(she is ralph hotere's neece).
heneawe, this is how it is, your father belongs to ted and mery hotere. ralph hotere and your father are first cuzies, their fathers were brothers. that makes ralph hotere your uncle.
if you need any more info please ring manuel waipouri who has the whakapapa on of the hotere whanau, phone number - 092757094 new zealand.

kiaora, hope this helps........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2007 9:45 am
Share: