Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

howe , shona: or hunt family  

RSS
Pinar OWC
(@pinar-owc)

Hi i'm looking for my family. Shona Howe who was living in waitara, New Plymouth the last i know a few years back and the Hunt family in the same location. I would love to be able to find them as i have tried all means to locate and get in touch with them without success.
If anyone knows any information i would be happy to hear from them.

Thank you in advance.
Pinar

Posted : 19 April, 2006 11:14 am
wakagirl OWC
(@wakagirl-owc)

Hi, Aunty Shona has asked me to pass on her hotmail address for you. She can't wait to hear from you. kuisho@msn.com

nga mihi
Raewyn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 October, 2006 9:02 pm
Pinar OWC
(@pinar-owc)

Thank you soooooo much *hugz*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 October, 2006 4:56 pm
trevholloway OWC
(@trevholloway-owc)

Hi Shona my wife is related to the howe's. Her cousins are Gary, Dudley, Alan and Rosina their parents are Ross and Selina Howe. We live in Melbourne and Rosina will be flying in soon so if you like my wife can get hold of her for more information the last she heard their big brother Gary was living in New Plymouth I think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 2:16 pm
Share: