Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HUBBARD: trying to find from parua bay  

ahubbard OWC
(@ahubbard-owc)

tena koutou katoa. Ko Adrian HUBBARD ahau. Would there be anyone that knows of any HUBBARDS from parua bay, Whangarei?. Kia ora.

Edited by - ahubbard on Oct 26 2005 6:37:22 PM

Edited by - ahubbard on Feb 27 2007 10:11:34 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 May, 2005 10:58 pm
ahubbard OWC
(@ahubbard-owc)

Just thought i would put my email address down. adrianhubbard@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 May, 2005 11:23 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe ahubbard,

If you go to http://www.whitepages.co.nz and put Hubbard in the Name box and set the region to Northland, you will find 3 Hubbards. I am not too sure if they are your whanau, but that may be a place to start

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2005 3:20 pm
Te Rapu OWC
(@te-rapu-owc)

Your great-grandmother Emma was a sister to my grandmother Matilda who married Tame Petimana (Pitman) my grandparents lived at Tamaterau, Parua until grandma's passing in 1974. My cousin John Pitman lives on the same site as where the old homestead stood & he would remember better than I as he was brought up with our grandparents, the Hubbard I recall was Godfrey.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2006 3:19 pm

Working

Please Login or Register