Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HURINUI, Frank : looking for my father  

RSS
Bubblez OWC
(@bubblez-owc)

I am a 23year old nurse living in England looking for my moari father who 10 years ago lived in Cambridge / Leamington, New Zealand. I was also living there with my grandmother for a short time but never knew who he was (although we had brief meetings) until i was back in England. My New Zealand school friend at the time Riria knew who he was but i lost contact with her over the years. I know that he worked in the dairy factory in the area but other then that i have no idea where he is now. He is around 40 years old. As part of a school trip while i was at Cambridge catholic school we took a trip to a marae, there was a posibility that it was his as i remeber ladies watching me with interest but never made the conection until Riria mentioned it in a letter on my return to england, alias i don't remember it's name. I have already put a posting on this site but with the wrong name, thanks to everyone who replied and some additional info from my mums relatives i now know for certain his true name. So a big thankyou to all those people.

Posted : 04 June, 2005 1:16 pm
Buba OWC
(@buba-owc)

Kia Ora,

I can most definatly help you out! Frankie is my Uncle. Please PM me and i would most certainly help you out!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 June, 2005 1:25 pm
pasifiklegends OWC
(@pasifiklegends-owc)

Hey there Katarina. I hope that 1st cousin of mine Frank has made contact with you. He is indeed a hard man to find. My mother Geranium (Tereinamu Rangipuwahia (nee) Hurinui (who is your grandfather Frank Snrs sister) has trouble locating him. And my mother is his Aunty!!! Hope you have found or made contact with him as I wish you well. If I run into him or 1 of his brothers or sisters. I'll query for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2005 2:41 pm
BoSs OWC
(@boss-owc)

Hey my cuzzies Emerson & Amo ...Geez I 4got metcha Mum at Uncle Munro's whare, & Uncle just reminded me she's a Hurinui, hubby already hit up Frankie @ work so he's in the know.
Katch u on da Tuhoe netwaves boi.

Edited by - BoSs on Jan 28 2006 12:05:45 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 December, 2005 1:14 am
Share: