Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

I have heaps of photos...check out the list of people  

RSS
arohaa OWC
(@arohaa-owc)

HI whanau
My parents used to travel around the North Island in the 50's/60's in a caravan and on their travels they took quite a few photos of people they met/knew/stayed with. I am trying to find homes for some of the pics. Names of people in them include.. TAMATI, Dean, Frank and Rae. MUDGEWAY, Cynthia. ORMSBY, Cathy, Clinton, Huia, John (from Haumoana). DAVIS, Millie, Ted, Ian (Rotorua). NEWMAN, George, Rita, Marie (Waipawa). AUBREY, Ngareta,Denise (Ohakune). WESTROPP, Annabelle. NICOL, Warren, Wayne, Ruth. ALBERT brothers orchestra (Waikaremoana). If you know where I can get in touch with some of these people drop me a line...I'd love to see if they remember my parents.

Posted : 04 May, 2006 11:20 pm
Tumeke_Bro OWC
(@tumeke_bro-owc)

kia ara are you still looking i am interested in the Albert Brothers photo any names mentioned are they maori tu meke bro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 September, 2007 8:38 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Ormsby, Clinton there is a person of this name in Tauranga
Pity this site didnt have a photo share facility isnt it...
Mudgeway is an unuasual name but I know there is a family of the same name in West Auckland
Good luck with your quest.. its a lovely gesture

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 September, 2007 2:29 am
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

Why share photos of people who may not want their photos shared?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 September, 2007 10:26 am
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

I hope you find those people arohaa, it would be great for you to see them again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 September, 2007 11:45 am
Share: