Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Jury Family  

RSS
Taimana OWC
(@taimana-owc)

Hi, my names Taimana

My father is watene jury, now watene bell. He didnt raise me, so I know pretty much nothing about this branch of my family. He has a brother called honty. He goes by Wati i think, Iv only spent time him a handful of times. Im from Timaru, now in Wellington. The Jurys Im related too are in the gisbourne area. Ive been told that they originate from masterton.

I dont know what I want from any information i may get from this, I geuss it would be nice too know something about this part of me which i know nothing of.

Tai

Posted : 05 July, 2006 11:14 am
Tracie OWC
(@tracie-owc)

Kia Ora Taimana
My name is Tracie Chadwick, my paternal grandmother was TeNuia Jury from Waiarapa Coast you could start from Featherstone. I am in the middle of researching my kui wahnau as she died just after giving birth to my dad. TeNuia was an only child but had heaps of cuzzies. I hope this helps you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 8:38 am
Te Ati OWC
(@te-ati-owc)

Hi, Taimana

>My father is watene jury, now watene bell.

Are you still there? I know your father - he is my partner's first cousin. She knows much of the (Bell) family history.

GF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2008 6:19 pm
Share: