Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

JURY, Hemi Patrick  

RSS
Mardee OWC
(@mardee-owc)

Kia ora everyone, I'm searching on behalf of my friend, she's looking for anyone that may know her father. This is the info we know so far:

He was once the caretaker(of sorts) of the Takitimu marae @ Wairoa. He would have been roughly aged 17, ae tika tau.

He passed away in 1999, and Sharee (my friend, his daughter) along with her brother, took him home to Takitimu.

Sharee is looking for anyone that may have known him, know of him, know of his whanau. She has met some of his whanau, but would like to reconnect with them. Is there anyone in Auckland?, if so please answer back.

Posted : 24 March, 2007 7:41 pm
wyllie OWC
(@wyllie-owc)

I know the Jury name from Horotiu? Any relation at all?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2007 10:30 pm
Share: