Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

JURY or SAXON whanau  

deezer OWC
(@deezer-owc)

hi im trying to find any information about my dads family the jurys and my mothers side the saxons. My mums mother tells me we are from whangarei heads some place called ngangaru or something like that. I have always believed in my culture although unkown really and am heading into university and would like to gain scholarships but so far have no proof of my maori descent! PLEASE HELP ME
KIA ORA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2004 3:29 pm
Mistee OWC
(@mistee-owc)

Kia Ora deezer, Well i dont know if dis will help but there is a Jury Family Genealogy Forum which has Jurys from all over the world looking for links to each other. If you google/search that name you will find it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 January, 2005 3:15 pm
manu_tekowhai@hotmail.com OWC
(@manu_tekowhaihotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora deezer,
There is a Jury whanau around the Wairarapa rohe.
Whatahoro Jury was brought up by George Grey, and was a Historian.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 November, 2005 5:15 pm

Working

Please Login or Register