Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

JURY, Shane: Looking for my dad  

deezer OWC
(@deezer-owc)

hi im trying to find any information on my dad shane jury? Im not sure if that is the correct spelling of his last name. He is of maori descent and his mother is living in a resthome in south auckland manurewa i think he may also have a sister called rebecca

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 11:56:14 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2004 3:23 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora deezer,

Maybe you could try the white pages for S Jury or try ringing the Rest Homes in Manurewa to see if you can find your grandmother as she would be able to help you.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 February, 2005 3:02 pm
parsons_whanau OWC
(@parsons_whanau-owc)

Kia ora Dezzer I research many JURY families in Aotearoa, especially JURY in Wairarapa. Are you able to give me more details about Shane JURY your dad?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 May, 2005 1:55 am
Ajay OWC
(@ajay-owc)

Hi Deanna,
Your post was really old so I hope you get this? Your Dad, Shane Jury is my younger brother. My name is Anthony Jury which makes me your uncle. You also have another Uncle & 3 Auntys as well. On the Jury side, your Grandad, my Dad is Trevor Leslie Jury. Your Grandma, my Mum is Rebecca(Ripeka)Tawa.Your Great Grandad on the Tawa side is Wiparata Toanui Tawa & Great Grandma is Matewhakarau Ani Kohu from Judea; Tauranga. On the Jury side your Great Grandparents where Leslie Jury & Elsie Jury from New Plymouth.Unfortunately your Nana Becks passed away last year on Nov 20th 2006 & now rests with your Grandad at Waikumete Cemetary.Pity I never heard of you sooner as your many cousins,who would liked to have met you, where at your Nan's Funeral. If you need any more help finding out about your extended Family, send me a email.I have seen the other post's you left on the Ngati Ranginui message boards & encourage you that you don't have to look much further to find your Family. To understand where your going you first have to discover where you came from eh? All the best to you Deanna & I hope you get this message?

Edited by - Ajay on Apr 18 2007 3:29:30 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 April, 2007 11:34 pm

Working

Please Login or Register