Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KAA, Panikena: Looking for all Kaa Whanau  

RSS
skaa1975 OWC
(@skaa1975-owc)

Hi, my name is Shalom Kaa and I am compiling (painstakingly!) a comprehensive whakapapa for all descendants of Panikena Kaa. He is my Great-Great-Grandfather and was the son of Henry Hyde Carr (born Liverpood, England 1844), making our family direct relations to the Carr/Kerr families from England. Panikena Kaa took a Maori spelling of of his fathers surname in his adulthood. Panikena had 13 children with his wife Matewa Tangaere. The family in well known in the East Coast amongst Ngati Porou. Notable members of this family today include the Rev. Hone Kaa, Wi Kuki Kaa (actor), Peter Kaa (actor), Keri Kaa (Education Consultant), Brannigan Kaa (II)(Musician). If you are a member of this whanau and can assist with a website that I am constructing please drop me a line or visit [url] http://www.whanauokaa.com[/url].

Kia Ora.

Posted : 14 September, 2005 8:24 pm
Share: