Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KAHUKURA  

RSS
jandikahukura OWC
(@jandikahukura-owc)

i AM DOING A SEARCH FOR MY PARTNER
ALL I KNOW IS HIS GRAND FATHER IS JOSEPH/HOHEPA KAHUKURA AND GGRAND FATHER IS HIROMOANA KAHUKURA FROM WHAKAKI ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Posted : 08 April, 2006 2:14 am
clivet
(@clivet)

Try Okahukura Marae by Lake Rotoaira

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 May, 2006 6:42 pm
clivet
(@clivet)

The book Okahukura mentions the names you mention. This book should be found at a good library.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 May, 2006 7:05 pm
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

kia ora I come from a town 10minutes from Whakaki , you will have better luck serching for the Kahukura whanau in the local phone directory i feel that you will not have a problem finding them as the Kahukura Whanau is quite big. I hope that this information will help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2006 11:55 am
queent OWC
(@queent-owc)

plenty of whanau in wairoa or try the phone book kahukura are a big whanau so it shouldnt be to hard to find someone to help you with more info good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 July, 2006 9:57 am
anekins OWC
(@anekins-owc)

The Kahukura whanau live across the road from the marae and all around whakaki. Like the others say, you might want to just give them a call.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2007 9:00 pm
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

Kia ora, our whanau o te Whakaki, try Willie Kahukura @ 068375904, he would'nt mind helping @ all, good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2007 10:10 pm
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

I have a Heni Kahukura in my partners whakapapa. She married Pongo Waerea. Heni had a brother Hohepa who died in 1925. Their father being recorded as Horomoana Kahukura. I only have a few details. Visit http://debzone.tribalpages.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 April, 2007 10:40 pm
Share: