Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KAMAU,Alicia  

RSS
Parnz OWC
(@parnz-owc)

hello can anyone help me find a connection to the kamau family.
my great grandmother is Alicia Kamau her partner at the time is ihaka Ngahuka he is my whangai great grandfather(both deceased).we do not have much info on my nannys side but she onced lived in
bridgepa,Hastings.my real great grandfather is the late jim puriri deceased.but that is another story to tell. waiting patiently.Pania.

Posted : 18 July, 2006 11:16 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia Ora cuz, related to you big time, ny dad was born in Bridge Pa, however have lived in Porirua since 1957. Also knew uncles Jim & Adam Puriri and the families. Email me offline and korero.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 August, 2006 12:23 am
Parnz OWC
(@parnz-owc)

Hi Cuz.i have to ask is your father a kamau or from that line.this is the line i am searching for..i was also giving a name rose kamau.not to sure if they are the same person..thanks for your reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 August, 2006 4:07 pm
Share: