Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KELLY whanau ?  

RSS
Poto1 OWC
(@poto1-owc)

Helping out a friend here.....Her grandmother was Ailsa McIntosh and she lived with her parents in the Opotiki area in the early 1920's, where her father was a local boatbuilder. In Auckland in 1923, Ailsa gave birth to a son - Noel - my friends father. There are believed to be possible links to the Kelly whanau - can anyone help my friend please .......
Poto

Posted : 03 November, 2006 9:20 pm
matatabornnbred
(@matatabornnbred)

Do a FULL SEARCH in the Whakapapa Club and enter the name RANAPIA. The Ranapia Whanau have close connections to the Kelley Whanau of Opotiki. Otherwise there is a member called Diamond of this site, you will find her profile in the MEMBERS section of the Papa Panui Home Page and contact her with your Whakapapa Request. She was very helpful for me.
Kia Ora Ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 February, 2007 11:23 am
matatabornnbred
(@matatabornnbred)

Do a FULL SEARCH in the Whakapapa Club and enter the name RANAPIA. The Ranapia Whanau have close connections to the Kelly Whanau of Opotiki. Otherwise there is a member called Diamond of this site, you will find her profile in the MEMBERS section of the Papa Panui Home Page and contact her with your Whakapapa Request. She was very helpful for me.
Kia Ora Ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 February, 2007 11:24 am
Share: