Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Kenny Whanau Huntley  

RSS
Alayna OWC
(@alayna-owc)

Kia ora people

Im searching for any information on the Kenny whanau from Huntley. If you have any links to this whanau, mainly 'Riki Te Paki Kenny' and wife 'Rirena Kenny' it would be much appreciated

Kia Ora, Na Alayna

Posted : 20 March, 2007 1:32 pm
iakoba OWC
(@iakoba-owc)

Kia Ora Alayna, Are we talking about Huntly in the Waikato? and are the names Paki Buck Kenny and his wife Rerena Lena Kenny nee Ruka? Are you about to share with me your relationship to these persons? Or do you have more information about them so that I can try to ascertain whether they could be one in the same thats all. Let me know. Paki as mentioned above is my grandfathers younger brother.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2007 10:57 pm
Share: