Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KEREOPA  

RSS
nyresa OWC
(@nyresa-owc)

Kia Ora Kereopa whanau via King Country! I am living in Australia and searching Kereopa whanau from Waimiha/Taumarunui.

Posted : 28 August, 2007 6:41 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia Ora Kereopa whanau via King Country! I am living in Australia and searching Kereopa whanau from Waimiha/Taumarunui.

Kia ora Nyresa,

If you type KEREOPA in the search box (top right hand corner)you will come to maori.org site which will display all person/s looking for kereopa either first name or last.

Hope this helps in your search!

Arohamai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 September, 2007 8:26 am
krismarshall OWC
(@krismarshall-owc)

[quote]Kiora my name is Donna Marshall and I went to school with alot of Kereopas in Taumarunui.Which ones are you looking for?How old are you and who are your parents I might know them?Anyway I can get some numbers for you if youd like cause that is where i am from born and breed there.I will throw a few names at you like Lamia,the old man Fly Kereopa,Victor and if you need anymore contact me my numbers are 0273414118 or 045641422 I live in Wainuiomata Wellington but I always get to go home so yeah holla back and I might be able to help you.

Pomarie Donna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 December, 2007 9:06 am
Share: