Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KERERU ,hione and RATAPU ,heeni : Help with my whakapapa  

RSS
gary OWC
(@gary-owc)

FROM MAHIA

Posted : 26 November, 2005 3:51 am
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

kia ora gary, my name is mohi kereru john & heeni were my grandparents
what specifically would you like to know about them i am able to help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2007 12:15 am
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

Wow I did'nt realise your message was posted over a year ago, sorry bout that, but if you are still hooked up email me @ merekingi@msn.com, hope to hear from you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2007 10:14 pm
Kereru OWC
(@kereru-owc)

quote:

kia ora gary, my name is mohi kereru john & heeni were my grandparents
what specifically would you like to know about them i am able to help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 May, 2007 11:47 pm
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

Kia ora Kereru,

which Kereru am I posting to?. Are you living in

Mahia?. Good to see you have registered on this

site. I'm replying to Gary's post, by the way.

have'nt got a reply back from him. Hope to hear

from either of you's.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 May, 2007 1:51 pm
Kereru OWC
(@kereru-owc)

Kia ora Rikirangi
I am Glenda daughter of the late Wilfred. Older sister of Fiona and Jj. I pressed the wrong button last night. shows how new i am eh. I meet a mohi at Mahia last christmas break at cedar house. With Annette.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 May, 2007 10:52 pm
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

AE Kia ora Glenda
Yes we did meet I am Mohi's wife, that evening I was trying to get aunty Annette to stay with us, instead of the motels. You also met some of Mohi's whanau @ our place. We moved from that place into the whanau whare, over in Opoutama. This is only temporary until our house is built up where Fiona and JJ's is, across the road up the hill. No doubt Fiona would have filled you in on the in's and out's of all your whanau whanui. I told Mohi you were on this site, he ses Hello cuzn, he's hardly on line cos he sleeps during morning then off to work for the rest of the day. Sometimes he gets me to go online to see whats up. I will get him to leave you a post tomorrow ok?. We'll Glenda it is good to know we can hopefully keep in contact this way, or via e-mail. you keep safe and well, till we hear from you.

Arohanui,

Karena.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2007 7:02 pm
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

AE Kia ora Glenda
Yes we did meet I am Mohi's wife, that evening I was trying to get aunty Annette to stay with us, instead of the motels. You also met some of Mohi's whanau @ our place. We moved from that place into the whanau whare, over in Opoutama. This is only temporary until our house is built up where Fiona and JJ's is, across the road up the hill. No doubt Fiona would have filled you in on the in's and out's of all your whanau whanui. I told Mohi you were on this site, he ses Hello cuzn, he's hardly on line cos he sleeps during morning then off to work for the rest of the day. Sometimes he gets me to go online to see whats up. I will get him to leave you a post tomorrow ok?. We'll Glenda it is good to know we can hopefully keep in contact this way, or via e-mail. you keep safe and well, till we hear from you.

Arohanui,

Karena.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2007 7:03 pm
Kereru OWC
(@kereru-owc)

Hi amd great to hear from you I sent you a private message but not really sure how it all works.
Haven't heard to much from Fiona and nothing about the land across the road. I hear from Jay and vanessa more often. My daughter and i are hoping to go back to mahia over christmas break again. Any stories of old i aould be interested in hearing as i have never felt more at home than on the beach at Mahia. Auntie Girl, Jess and Nu have been great and told me off for dropping back out of sight years ago. Look forward to keeping in touch.

Glenda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2007 8:18 pm
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

Hi Glenda
Mohi's the name yes we did meet over Xmas at lane
road Mahia and it was great meeting you
I would love to give you information about Mahia
but you need to be here so you can see for yourself where these places are
But i would think the aunties might have given
you some information
So cuz if you do come to Mahia yes I will show
you around
Well cuz keep in touch
Mohi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2007 10:30 pm
Kereru OWC
(@kereru-owc)

Hi Mohi,
That would be awesome to catch up over christmas break. Fiona and Jj know i am coming back. I plan to drive up this time and go for a bit more independence.
Take care and keep in touch.
Glenda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2007 7:18 am
Share: