Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

KETI, Dave / Tewhata / Whata: where are you's  

daveketi OWC
(@daveketi-owc)

looking for long lost sisters,live in NZ,where abouts dont know.my fathers name is Dave (tewhata,whata )keti, worked in tokoroa back in 1958 or abouts,my two sisters would be about 45 and 46.thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 8:37 am
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Dave

would you by any chance know your sisters surnames or are they still
under their maiden names have a look at www.oldfriends.com.nz look in the list of the schools, maraes or just search their surname.
Keep searching e hoa dont give up until you find them.

Na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 9:57 am
tupuk1 OWC
(@tupuk1-owc)

quote:

looking for long lost sisters,live in NZ,where abouts dont know.my fathers name is Dave (tewhata,whata )keti, worked in tokoroa back in 1958 or abouts,my two sisters would be about 45 and 46.thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2006 3:15 pm
trevholloway OWC
(@trevholloway-owc)

Kia Ora I know of some Keti Whanau here in Melbourne who might be able to help you, their father's name is Whata and mother is Fresia if these names look familia hook me up and I will ask around

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 1:32 pm

Working

Please Login or Register