Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

King  

RSS
mozzy84 OWC
(@mozzy84-owc)

I am looking for a Mary King born in 1928. Says on the birth certificate born in Clevedon. She gave away a daughter in Otahuh, who was born on the 2 of November 1962.. Was adopted to a couple on the 14 of december 1962. The name given as written on the birth certificate is Mary King as well. There are only those names present. No middle names. I am near to the end of my search given that the variations of the name .. Mere and Kingi are making searches unhelpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated. please contact me on mozzylicious@hotmail.com

Posted : 04 February, 2008 12:36 pm
Charlotte Rangi Ngapera OWC
(@charlotte-rangi-ngapera-owc)

Kia Ora Mozzy84.

I know the area and the surname. I believe King and Kingi are the same Whanau, they live there. There's a small white church on a hill, you'd pass it if you were heading for Kawakawa Bay. I hope that helps.

Charlotte

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2008 10:38 pm
waimapu1 OWC
(@waimapu1-owc)

the church on the hill is mataitai and there are still king whanau in the area

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 February, 2008 12:41 am
Share: