Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KING, Nannette: Looking for my mother  

RSS
Te-Aniwa OWC
(@te-aniwa-owc)

I am looking for my mother or family relatives of my mother.

She is from Wairoa.
She is aged 40-45.
She is married to a Mark (do not know last name)
I do know that her family is quite large and extensive.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you

Posted : 22 June, 2007 12:27 am
rikirangi OWC
(@rikirangi-owc)

Kia ora Te-Aniwa, I spoke with your mum about a year ago, she was bac in wairoa visiting whanau, she didnt seem like the same nanette I went to school with. She was attending a religious grouping bac then, they moved bac from aussie a while ago as I can recall, she had a toddler with her, didnt stay long enuff for a longer catchup. Sorry thatz all the korero I can remember with your mum. The whanau is very large bub. Most are in the Hawkes Bay phone book, Sorry I cant be of much help, but good luck.

Na Karena

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 July, 2007 8:15 pm
Te-Aniwa OWC
(@te-aniwa-owc)

Kia ora rikirangi, thank you for that helpful infomation. I know she joined a Christian group a few years ago, I was unaware that she was over here in Australia as this is where I live now. I will try the Hawkes Bay Phone Book and see if I come up with anything, feeling the need to get in touch with her as I have just had a baby and would like her to meet her little moko soon.

Thanks for your best wishes xox

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2007 5:56 pm
Share: