Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KINGI  

RSS
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

I am trying to find whanau who Tupuna was Tiwa Kingi of TeKawa. My Koro name was Te Hira Kingi. Nothing special just want to make contact. May-be a reunion in the not to distance future.

Posted : 21 April, 2007 8:15 pm
louisiannabelle OWC
(@louisiannabelle-owc)

quote:

I am trying to find whanau who Tupuna was Tiwa Kingi of TeKawa. My Koro name was Te Hira Kingi. Nothing special just want to make contact. May-be a reunion in the not to distance future.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 12:37 pm
louisiannabelle OWC
(@louisiannabelle-owc)

Kia ora, i have papers pertaining to Te hira Kingi and W. Kingi regards to Maori land ownership...is there any members of this whanau who could contact me please......louisiannabelle@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 12:39 pm
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

This is coincidence, last week my old lady talk of her tupuna. First time my life, heard my old lady speak this names wiremu kingi from up north somewhere was her great-grandfather. Loved to hear or know of this tupuna.

She doing own whakapapa research and from thames, iwi ngati tara.
Not sure any relative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 1:35 pm
Share: