Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KIRK (TIHORE) - Paea Help with my Whakapapa  

RSS
albert murray OWC
(@albert-murray-owc)

Kia Ora Ngati Porou - Hicks Bay Whanau whanui

My name is Albert, my Father is Tom Kirk and his mother is Paea Tihore nee Kirk.
My Kuia and her pakeha husband moved from Hicks Bay to Dunedin in the 1950s to 1960s. I am desperate to find out anything about my Whanau! I have no links to the coast as my Nan has passed away. If anyone has any info please contact me.

Na reira tena koutou katoa

Posted : 02 November, 2007 11:21 am
Wiremu Teohomauri OWC
(@wiremu-teohomauri-owc)

Kia ora Albert. I have some information for you on your family. Please email me and I will send you a list
Wiremu Pohe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 November, 2007 5:57 pm
Wiremu Teohomauri OWC
(@wiremu-teohomauri-owc)

Kia ora ano Albert. You don't appear to be too desperate to me as I have posted a reply to your original post nearly 2 weeks ago. Anyway I knew your Grandmother's family as we grew up together in wharekahika (Hicks Bay) I have put together an online whakapapa for the Tihore whanau. You need to go to my wharekahika homepage at http://wharekahika.co.nz/index.htm and click on the Tihore link there to access it. You will find there all your Aunties and uncles and cuzzies. Kia ora
Wiremu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2007 4:44 pm
Share: