Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

KIWARA Whanau  

babyj OWC
(@babyj-owc)

I am trying to find the whakapapa of my mother Whai ora Kiwara, her parents were Jimmy (James) Kiwara & Keita ora Parapara, she was born in Te Araroa my great grandparents on my grandmothers side were Manihera Parapara & Pare Rangihuna any information would be appreciated

Edited by - babyj on May 09 2005 4:50:58 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 May, 2005 7:29 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe babyj,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club and click on full search, then put the surnames, one by one there, you will be able to find records.

If you go to www.familysearch.org and put Kiwara in the last name, setting the country to New Zealand, you will find a few Kiwara there. You can also do the same thing for the Last Name Parapara and Rangihuna. NOTE: Not all information in the familysearch site is accurate.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 May, 2005 5:48 pm
wiremu3 OWC
(@wiremu3-owc)

Hi babyj.
I have some whakapapa on this family. If you send me an email, I will send it to you as a MS Word document or .pdf file

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 November, 2005 12:58 pm
kene OWC
(@kene-owc)

Kia ora baby .Kei te tangi ,kei te aroha atu kia koe.My name is
Te Hokinga Mai I Kent Parapara.We share the same blood or whakapapa
My grandfather was Manihera Parapara and my grandmother was Te Pare Rangihuna or Huna My father was Tuhiwai Manihera Parapara and your grandmother Keita was his sister.They have all passed on now, sadly
But you have a lot of whanau.IF youd like to make contact,I would be happy to meet you.My ph ...04 -3883217 Aroha naku ano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2006 4:06 pm
Keita-ora OWC
(@keita-ora-owc)

Kia-ora everyone my name is Keita-ora my mums name is Kuini Kiwara who is a daughter of Keita-ora Parapara and Ihiarara Kiwara. My sisters and I would like to make contact with whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 8:59 pm
Wiremu Teohomauri OWC
(@wiremu-teohomauri-owc)

I have compiled an online whakapapa that includes the entire Parapara family, so if you are descended from Iharaira Jimmy Kiwara and Keitaora Parapara (his 1st wife) then you can access the website here. http://iharaira.wharekahika.co.nz/ If your name is not on the database then I invite you to contact me via the email link on the site with your family details so I can include you and your children. Dates of births, deaths or marriages although handy, are not essential however please list your children in their order of birth and list their gender, (m)ale or (f)emale
Kia Ora
Wiremu

Edited by - Wiremu Teohomauri on Dec 06 2007 06:55:14 AM

Edited by - Wiremu Teohomauri on Dec 06 2007 06:57:19 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 December, 2007 6:52 am
petuk OWC
(@petuk-owc)

kia ora nga whanaunga
i am the youngest daughter of Petuere Awatere Kiwara who was the 2nd eldest of Iharaira and keitaora. just gonna jump in and out of this site to see whos who and whats when.
Love, blessings and a merry xmas to you all from our whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 December, 2007 8:37 pm
petuk OWC
(@petuk-owc)

kia ora nga whanaunga
i am the youngest daughter of Petuere Awatere Kiwara who was the 2nd eldest of Iharaira and keitaora. just gonna jump in and out of this site to see whos who and whats when.
Love, blessings and a merry xmas to you all from our whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 December, 2007 8:37 pm

Working

Please Login or Register