Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

KNIGHT, Rangitauira or Rangi  

kelly kinita OWC
(@kelly-kinita-owc)

I am looking for my father, The last I have heard of him was when I dropped him off at the airport this time last year.
He was flying out to Christchurch, he maybe in Wellington.
He is from Rotorua(Te Arawa). He will either be with his youngest son Taituha Herewini Knight aged 4 1/2.
He may also be with Lisa Herewini and her tamariki.
He has 6 other children that live in various areas of Aotearoa that have not heard from him, I have checked the electoral rolls for both Herewini and Knight and have found nothing. His sisters have not heard from him either.
Please if you know of him and know where he is can get back to me or his sister at melissa.temple@twor.ac.nz
or kellykinita@hotmail.com

Edited by - kelly kinita on May 20 2005 1:48:17 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 May, 2005 1:47 pm
mellissa.temple@twor.ac.nz OWC
(@mellissa-templetwor-ac-nz-owc)

email address for misa is mellissa.temple@twor.ac.nz not the one previously stated wrong spelling

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 May, 2005 4:34 am
mellissa.temple@twor.ac.nz OWC
(@mellissa-templetwor-ac-nz-owc)

my brother Rangitauira or boy as commonly known works in the community services sections so if anyone has heard of/or seen him pls contact either kelly or I, he is also known under the kinita name

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 May, 2005 4:38 am

Working

Please Login or Register