Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KOMENE,,,CLEM/ EDMONDS ERENA  

RSS
kane komene monsall OWC
(@kane-komene-monsall-owc)

SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO ON CLEM KOMENE,,,KOMENE WHANAU ETC,,

Kia ora,,I am is search of any info on my grandfather..
KOMENE CLEMENT,,,All I no so far is his mother's name is..
EDMONDS ERENA..I think thats the way edmonds is spelt?..
Also my grandfather had a brother KOMENE TED,,,Who lived in ngaruawahia as well as my grandfather,,,
Also I think one of grandads sisters names is LIZA or ELIZA..(aunty)
IM sure there is many more as i was told was quite a large whanau...
Also possibly...(uncle) HECTOR..???
I am aware my grandfather was in the 28th MAORI BATTLION,,,who returned...then worked at the horitu meat works for many years,,He passed away a few years ago and was buried in ngaruawahia,,,as for his brother my uncle ted he was buried at waimahana as far as i know..Any info would be great as well as confirmation on any details i already have,,,Thanks for taking the time to read my notice,,,

Thanks... kane

Posted : 20 October, 2007 8:04 am
Te Rena OWC
(@te-rena-owc)

Kia ora Kt , my name is : Joyce Taylor and I am doing my whanau's whakapapa and my grt,grt.grt,grandmother's name was : Erana kareariki Edmonds (nee: Pehi ) and she was married to: Arthur Edmonds who was my,grt,grt,grt,grandfather , Now Arthur was Erana's 2nd or 3rd husband and Erana was Arthur's 1st wife.And I know that some of the Edmonds whanau married into the Komene & yorkes
whanau. You can contact me at: rossandjoyce@vodafone.net.nz or at : maoriwahine2007@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 November, 2007 10:20 am
Te Rena OWC
(@te-rena-owc)

To Bev Edmonds ,can you contact me : Joyce Taylor at :maoriwahine2007@gmail.com As we are related through :Arthur & Erana Edmonds .or contact me on:021 960:488. or 09 439:4937

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 November, 2007 4:00 pm
blm11 OWC
(@blm11-owc)

Chur cuzzy! It's cuzzy Lux here. As a kid I can just barely remember your grandfather and I know its totally off the kaupapa you are on, but i'm just letting you know that I am living in H-town now since the beginning of 2007 and I have been trying to get a hold of you since. I have been out to Raglan a few times but not sure if you are still out there. If you get this message can you holla back on 027 389 4406 or e-mail on blm11@waikato.ac.nz. Chur!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 November, 2007 3:23 pm
Share: