Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Land Developers heading to Tairawhiti/Gisborne rohe.  

RSS
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora whanau,

On the news tonight, 12 March, Gisborne/Tairawhiti rohe is heading for an increase in house price sales and so the developers are their in force.

WHANAU if you have land in Gisborne that needs to be succeeded to please do it before they use the old rates bull to sell your land.

Compensation is just no longer an issue. We don’t want compensation. We need to keep our land. We need to combine as a whanau unit and create wealth from our land for our moko’s as it is not about us any more, it’s about our MOKOPUNA….

Never underestimate the government, they change policies to suit themselves as our tupuna/tipuna have witnessed and so have a lot of us. So come on whanau, get with it before you lose it?

If I can assist in any way please post me.

Arohamai whanau.

Posted : 12 March, 2007 7:11 pm
RWTN OWC
(@rwtn-owc)

Kia ora Ira. My great tipuna would be proud to know people like you still exist . Wake up whanau!! Dont wait till its too late cos when its gone... its gone...end of story!

The predators have just done this to my hometown in Taranaki
....AGAIN!!!

Not a nice feeling when you end up becoming the Manuhiri to land that was rightfully yours in the first place. Its about the up coming generation. At least do it for them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2007 12:32 pm
Share: