Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

LE GEYT,JAMIE-LEE:LOOKING FOR HEMA WHANAU  

LEGEYL1 OWC
(@legeyl1-owc)

looking for the hema whanau,my dad:darryl hema whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 April, 2005 8:58 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe LEGEYL1,

Make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club and click full search and enter Hema. There are quite a few results - not all may be for the name Hema, but could be for example Tihema, Hemapo etc.

Also you could go to www.familysearch.org and put Hema in the Last Name and set the country to New Zealand. There are quite a few Hema whanau there.

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 May, 2005 9:56 pm
frances OWC
(@frances-owc)

I no that there is a hema in gisborne goes by the name of john hema and there are also some back in wairoa (Rangiahua) john hema has alot of knowledge so if u want to find out more feel free to email me on ftmakara@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 July, 2005 12:20 pm

Working

Please Login or Register