Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Little  

RSS
graeme OWC
(@graeme-owc)

Trying to track down my dad family .
Hori or Teoi Tamati Little was his name
from Pokeno. an then moved to Papakura
were he past away some 47 years ago ..
if there anyone out there knows anything
or knows some one that can help or were i
can find out were i may be able to get the
infomation please let me know ..
as i was addopet after his death ,.
graeme..
gce215nz@hotmail.com

Posted : 14 February, 2006 2:30 pm
westy OWC
(@westy-owc)

Hi Graeme. My childrens whanau are Little's and I have been doing there whakapapa, but they are the Littles from Maungatapu, Tauranga. Their Koro is Tamati Little also but as I said from Trga. If I can help in any way let me no. Lisa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 March, 2008 7:01 pm
hiedihapi OWC
(@hiedihapi-owc)

Kia ora My grandads sister married a little but they are from tauranga they had 16 kids all up if thats the same whanau contact me i can help with her fathers side.

Hiedi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2008 11:54 am
lynn-young OWC
(@lynn-young-owc)

quote:

Kia ora My grandads sister married a little but they are from tauranga they had 16 kids all up if thats the same whanau contact me i can help with her fathers side.

Hiedi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2008 5:01 pm
lynn-young OWC
(@lynn-young-owc)

Tena koe all I have being reading your querries, great to catch up with ya all, out there.Well im one of the 18 kidz mentioned below.My mum is Hinerangi nee Hapi, my dad is Tamati TeNawe Little, we were all born in Tga, raised on a farm in Kaitemako / Maungatapu.My name is Lynore Kahu Young.Be great to hear from you again.
Lynn.

Hiedi
[/quote]
[/quote]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2008 5:11 pm
lynn-young OWC
(@lynn-young-owc)

Hi Graeme. My childrens whanau are Little's and I have been doing there whakapapa, but they are the Littles from Maungatapu, Tauranga. Their Koro is Tamati Little also but as I said from Trga. If I can help in any way let me no. Lisa

Hi Lisa. How are you and the whanau, good to hear you are all well, I lost your ph number, get in contact.Be good to catch up.Kahu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2008 5:16 pm
lynn-young OWC
(@lynn-young-owc)

Anyone out there who might be related to the Littles from Tauranga. My Dad is Tamati TeNawe Little- Otaki. Ngati Raukawa.
Mum is Hinerangi Hapi - Ngaiti Rangi.
Cheers
Lynn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2008 5:22 pm
westy OWC
(@westy-owc)

Hi Aunty Kahu. Great to find you again. I will email you. Took the kids to Hastings a couple of weeks ago to see the Whanau, and on to Maungatapu
Marae last Sat for the first time. Love Lisa, Shianne and Trent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2008 3:14 pm
Share: