Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Lookn4fano  

RSS
Lanz OWC
(@lanz-owc)

Kia Ora.
Ko Aotea toku Waka
Ko Rangimotea toku Maunga
Ko Takuvaine toku Awa
Ko Potakupaepae toku Marae
Ko Taranaki,Te Atiawa nga Iwi
Ko Ngati Tane,Ngati Ariki,Tongaiti,Manaune nga Hapu
Ko Lani Toku ingoa.

Hi my name is Lani i am 17 and live is little old Otaki.My mother was born in Rarotonga and was adopted in to a lovely pakeha family.. As you can see above in my pepeha we also hav New Zealand tribal afiliations which also include Ngati Ruanui and Ngarauru.Our people come from the Tanngaii line and from him comes Motoro, who beget Uenuku, who beget two significant sons Paikea, who founded Ngati Porou from the Gisbourne area,and Ruatapu. I am just looking for anyone who has afiliations with any of these Hapu/iwi or ancestors..Im looking for some Whanau!!! lol and also if anyone has any information on my grandfater. His name is/was Te'otetai and has Tribal afiliations to Pareitit and Ngati Tamarua (Rarotonga? i think).
Kia Ora!
Lani

Posted : 22 June, 2007 3:12 pm
Share: