Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Lost Contact  

RSS
arabinda OWC
(@arabinda-owc)

Kio Ora

I lost contact with one of my colleague whom I worked long back at the Hamilton Forensic Psychiatric Service at Teo Moto Hospital. Her name was Ella Dobson, Maori name was Teara Wharemeti. At that time(1996) she lived at 33 Cowley Drive, Temple view, Hamilton. I will appreciate if anybody helps me to find her present contact. She is living in Hamilton but in a different address.
Heartfelt thanks for the help.
Dr. Arabinda Chowdhury, 62 Abbots Way, Kettering, Northants NN15 6FW. UK

ANC

Posted : 29 March, 2008 5:19 am
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

I have someone with a similar name living across the border from me in Switzerland..surname is spelt differently but shall inquire if its the same person..do you know if shes married and what her husbands name was?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2008 8:07 am
noved2 OWC
(@noved2-owc)

Kia Ora Arabinda,

Her name wouldn't be Ella Wharemate, would it?

na Noved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2008 9:10 am
arabinda OWC
(@arabinda-owc)

Thanks to our friend from Germany. But I am sure she never lived in Switzerland. Her husband died few years ago.
Thanks na Noved. Yes you are correct, her English name was Ella Dobson (husband's surname) and I think her Mouri name was Teara Wharemeti. She has one son (Adam) and one daughter (Amenda)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 March, 2008 8:43 am
Share: