Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Maihi (marsh) Moko and Tearoha (Nodi) nee Heke  

RSS
nanamaori OWC
(@nanamaori-owc)

Looking for family members of Moko and Tearoha(Nodi) Maihi (Marsh) Utukura/Horeke. Namely there children and their whanau. As trying to get a reunion started. My grandfather was Moko Maihi(Marsh)His parents were Wirihana and Keti.
His wife was Tearoha (Nodi) nee Heke Her parents were Hone Heke Ururoa who married Marta.
My grandparents had 11 Children, my father being the eldest Jack Moko Marsh Jnr who married Pauline Smith Her parents were Wata and Pani(Ruth) Mete,then there was Danny,Mingo,Hine,Andrew,Ada,Pora,Goosa,Billie,Joesphine (Joey Marsh), and the baby Dorothy (Bubba). Quite a few of the brothers and sisters were whangai'd out. Looking for members of Andrew Marsh whanau, namely his step son John Wright currently lively in the Whanganui area. Unty Ada Waho whanau, Unty Goosa who was whangai to the Rudolph whanau i think in the south Island, not to sure. Pora was whangai to Bill Paine also in the south Island, would dearly love to find members of these whanau. If any one can help, plz leave me a message. Kia ora. Ede

Posted : 08 February, 2008 8:49 am
Share: