Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MARRINER, Robert Richard  

RSS
Alandia OWC
(@alandia-owc)

I am looking for my grandfather Robert Richard Marriner Senior. Last i heard from him was in the year 2000. When we last talked he was still with his partner Barb, she had a son in the navy. They use to own a house out west auckland. My grandfarther use to be married to my nan Margaret Marriner who had my dad Robert Richard Marriner Jnr and Aunty Susan Marriner.Grandad's mother Maisey Marriner use to live in new lyn,I dont know if she still lives there.I have lost contact with my grandfather and never really new my great grandmother Maisey. My dad doesn't have any information on my grandads where abouts. I would love any information people may have about him or any of the other whanau that is realted. I do know we have whanau in Rotorua but who they are is a mystery to me.Would love for my children to meet them before we move to live in australia at the end of the year.

Posted : 07 January, 2006 8:02 pm
Alandia OWC
(@alandia-owc)

I am sorry for my miss use of this site, i didnt intentionaly mean to miss use it. I now understand how this site works. Thankyou to the very kind person who had given me valuable information. Once again i am sorry for the miss use.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2006 8:59 pm
Share: