Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MATENGA,Reginald Alexander  

RSS
patlondon OWC
(@patlondon-owc)

I am looking for my father Reg Matenga who was living in Taranaki 23 years ago when I was born I have not had contact with him since I was 4 months old but know he was originally from Stokes Valley Wellington and my iwi is Ngati Kahungungu and his marae was in the Wairarapa.

Posted : 18 July, 2005 7:10 pm
Jex OWC
(@jex-owc)

Kia ora Pat,looks like I can help you please email me j.matenga@inspire.net.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 August, 2005 3:43 pm
Grafik
(@grafik)

oooh another whanau member perhaps? Keep us posted guys be great to see if we're related!! Good luck, let me know if ya need some help too Jodie 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 September, 2005 6:49 pm
Jex OWC
(@jex-owc)

Kia ora Grafik, ae another member to the ever growing Matenga whanau. Patrick 's birth father is my fathers younger brother. I've made contact with Pat who is on his OE in the UK also put him in touch with his birth father. He very keen to meet all of our family so hoping when he's back in NZ & other new cuzzie Ngarui (Nards) has had her new son we'll all have a hui. Will see how things go. Will keep you posted about the HUI thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 September, 2005 8:20 pm
Share: