Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MATIU Hori RAY, Ted  

RSS
Varney OWC
(@varney-owc)

Kiaora Te Whanau, My friend adopted a baby boy Kenny 26 years ago. He is now keen to find any information about his father Ted Ray. All he knows is that he is Ngapuhi possibly from Te Kao. Does anyone have any information regarding this man to help Kenny connect with his whanau.
Hori Matiu is grandfather of Ted Ray.Wife Evelyn from Gisborne. Matiu Hori ???? is is the uncle of Ted Ray.

Edited by - Varney on Jan 31 2006 12:40:36 AM

Posted : 26 January, 2006 7:30 pm
shancock OWC
(@shancock-owc)

I know the Matiu (Mathews - The son and his family have reverted back to Matiu) family in Te Aroha, who are from Te Kao. Let me know if you have any more info/names and I will pass them on for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2006 1:10 pm
Share: