Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

McCONACHY, Beverley: Was my mother, looking for father  

RSS
lizard65 OWC
(@lizard65-owc)

My father is described as tall, half maori, had school certificate, was divorced and worked as a panel beater. He was 29 years old at the time of my birth. I was born 30 December 1965 at Elderslea Hospital and adopted in January 1966. Beverley lived in the suburb of Epuni and used to hang out with a maori family by the river, which is where she may have met my father. Beverley has passed away and I do not have his name. Her family does not know either as the pregnancy was kept secret. She told me that there was another lady in the hospital also having his child at the time of my birth. I know it is a long shot but any help would be appreciated.

Posted : 12 March, 2007 10:02 am
Share: