Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

MINHINNICK, Jack Studholme:Looking for my dad  

Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

Was adopted out in 1965, am looking for anyone that knows Jack Studholme Minhinnick or his family, he was born in 1942? at Hawera but lived in Auckland at the time of my birth, he married my mother Shona Joan Gilmore when he was 23, any information is greatly appreicated, as he is my father and I have been looking all my life for him and family.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 September, 2004 1:13 pm
ddblue
(@ddblue)

Hi Jellemojo you had better prepare yourself and join the whanau, they are a very large family. Try this link: http://groups.msn.com/TheNicholasFamily/minhinnicks.msnw
I am sure once you join and prove your whakapapa to then they will give you access to more infor.
Good Luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 September, 2004 3:19 pm
Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

ok more info I have, my grandfathers name was Robert Studholme Minhinnick and he was married to Nell Minhinnick nee Matoe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 September, 2004 8:16 pm
parekurawhanau OWC
(@parekurawhanau-owc)

kia ora Jellemojo,

I have information regarding your dad Jack Minnhinnick.He is my younger brother.You can email anytime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 September, 2004 7:21 am
Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

Please come online and reply to my message I sent you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2004 1:59 pm
wasp3 OWC
(@wasp3-owc)

Hi there Jellemojo,

I'm just writing to let you know that I hope like all the readers out there that you find your Dad and that communication can be finally made. I was so thrilled for you when you got your last posting having someone know your Dad, please post to let all readers know how you get on. You are one of the lucky ones, may it be a cherished journey.

Kia Kaha

Edited by - wasp3 on Oct 01 2004 11:30:59 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2004 11:28 pm
Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

Thank you for your kinds words wasp3, I am in the midst now of hearing back from my uncle, I know I am lucky, I have waited 38 years for this :-), will post when heard from him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2004 8:06 pm
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Jellemojo,

I am so happy that you may have finally found your father and I really hope that you have an awesome time with him when you do finally meet up.you are one of the lucky ones who have succeeded in your quest Kia kaha kia manawa nui
e hoa ma te Atua koe ka manaki tia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 October, 2004 11:46 pm
Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

Kia Ora,
I would just like to let those know who have posted in my thread, that contact has been made with one of my uncles and the ball is rolling with contact with cousins and other uncles, and possibly getting to know siblings and hopefully finding my father, thank you all for your kind words. Arohanui Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2004 10:56 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora for letting us know I know others have been following this with anticipation!

Artecwoman is right, you are one of the lucky ones, but to those of you still searching, don't give up!

Kia kaha - be strong

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 October, 2004 1:41 am
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Koe
thankyou for informing us on your most successful news and guess
what you are on the road to great happiness.
So its a big hiphip hooray to you my friend.That is so beautiful I for one is so happy for you.

Arohanui na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2004 12:31 am
Anianiku OWC
(@anianiku-owc)

Aloha no,
Congratulations on your reunion.
I know the reunions are going to be a lot bigger with more 'ohana (family)- How wonderful!

Malama pono,
Take care

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 December, 2004 4:16 am
Jellemojo OWC
(@jellemojo-owc)

Well I have found my father, and many more relations, esp siblings, I will have much joy in finding them all and meeting them one day, as for my father that will take a while if at all, but that is ok. Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Arohanui Jelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 December, 2004 12:44 am
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

congrats on your journey jellemojo, i hope you enjoy your new found family, all the best for your future

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2005 6:43 pm
exqwsit OWC
(@exqwsit-owc)

Congrats Jellemojo,
Your detemination has given me the inspiration that I needed. You've done it found your whanau.
Enjoy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 March, 2005 9:36 pm

Working

Please Login or Register