Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MITA,  

RSS
rameka OWC
(@rameka-owc)

Text
Kia Ora Whanau,

My name is Ann Mita and I am hoping to find any of my whanau.
My dads name is Alfred Mita also known as Poppy. He grew up in Dargaville but orginally from Thames. His parents names were Paul and Wiki. I know I have cousins out there but have lost track of them all.

I am also hoping to find any information in regards to my mums side too. Her name is Violet Bazil and she grew up in Poroti. Her parents names were Tari-Lu and Leila. My nan was originally from the Kaihu area in Dargaville. But all I know about my grandfather Tari-Lu is that he was brought up in Pipiwai.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Posted : 16 June, 2007 1:29 pm
Straightjackets_Fits OWC
(@straightjackets_fits-owc)

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2690402456

This woman knows alot about the Mita whakapapa, If you contact her, she'll be stoked to fill you in.... 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2007 12:11 pm
Share: