Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MOEAHU  

RSS
kiwihastings1 OWC
(@kiwihastings1-owc)

Hi, my brother was adopted, he is looking for his birth family, so far we have that his mother was Tiria MOEAHU, her parents are Rangimaia MOEAHU and Tiria Katene. Rangimaia and Tiria had other children which are Huia, Toru, Queenie, Peter, James and of course Tiria. He would very much like to know his lineage. As far as we understand this family is from Taranaki and they lived in a house in Okaiawa. My brother will most likely never now who his birth father is as it is listed as unknown on his birth certificate. I have been looking for my roots and have found heaps, so thought it would be nice if I found something for him. I think he is very fortunate to have two very extended families. Thanks

Posted : 26 December, 2005 5:53 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

Try Peter Moeahu at pmoeahu@xtra.co.nz or (06)755-2198 or (021)674-882.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 December, 2005 6:00 am
kiwihastings1 OWC
(@kiwihastings1-owc)

Thank you, I have emailed Peter, and I look forward to a reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 December, 2005 9:50 am
jonas OWC
(@jonas-owc)

Kia Ora have you found any luck??? Please if you dont try Ngapera Moeahu i am totaly sure i know who you talking about but to clarify please email ngaperamt@xtra.co.nz just to clarify. Shes the next best if you dont know.

Yours Jonas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2006 2:40 pm
kiwihastings1 OWC
(@kiwihastings1-owc)

Thank you Jonas, I have had contact with Peter Moeahu, my brother was very pleased and excited.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 April, 2006 2:39 pm
Martha OWC
(@martha-owc)

Hi, I would really like to know abit more about your brother. I am a daughter of Tiria's.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 April, 2006 9:18 pm
Share: