Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MOKE, Whareiaia and Te Urupeke (Descendants of)  

RSS
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Looking for Descendants of Whareiaia Te Moke (Ngati Te Wehi, Okapu-Aotea) and Te Uru Peke Tupaea (Ngati Tamatera)Hauraki
Their children are Tame (My Grandfather)who married Rihipeti Turinui-Rauroha, Roi who Married Myra, Tahana(Joe) who married Atamihi Cooper, Ma Kuini, Mohi(Moses), Tonga who married Whero Mahara, Jack, Ramari, Waiata(Maggie), Rangioiroa(Audrey)who married Richard Wilkinson and Petiwaea (Betty) Who married Lewis Stafford then Eddie Manawaiti.
I am looking for their children and hoping to fill in the rest of our whakapapa.
Any information would be greatly appreciated as our reunion 6 yrs ago at Okapu only filled in some of the blanks as we had whanau unable to attend and therefore no one to fill in their line.

Posted : 09 November, 2005 8:53 am
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

Tena koe

I hope can be any helpful to you.
My hubby greatgrand parents, wikiriwhi mohi-moses of te arawa married tohau of hauraki.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 November, 2005 11:03 am
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Tena Koe Huia Bird

I am wondering if they are any relation to my Nanny Rihi's mother Te Mamae Horotini whose mother was Te Mamae Huia Mohi and father being Horotini Heta. Nanny Rihi had connections to Te Arawa and Hauraki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 December, 2005 1:21 pm
Rosina Wilkinson OWC
(@rosina-wilkinson-owc)

Kia ora, My name is Dellwyn Rhind (nee Wilkinson), my mother is Audrey Rangioiroa Moke, daughter of Whareaia and Te Uru Peke. My Mum is the last of the Moke whanau from this family line. Email me and I will give you details on how to contact my Mum. My email address is wilkie.bomb@clear.net.nz I look foward to hearing from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2006 12:51 pm
Czarmei OWC
(@czarmei-owc)

quote:

Looking for Descendants of Whareiaia Te Moke (Ngati Te Wehi, Okapu-Aotea) and Te Uru Peke Tupaea (Ngati Tamatera)Hauraki
Their children are Tame (My Grandfather)who married Rihipeti Turinui-Rauroha, Roi who Married Myra, Tahana(Joe) who married Atamihi Cooper, Ma Kuini, Mohi(Moses), Tonga who married Whero Mahara, Jack, Ramari, Waiata(Maggie), Rangioiroa(Audrey)who married Richard Wilkinson and Petiwaea (Betty) Who married Lewis Stafford then Eddie Manawaiti.
I am looking for their children and hoping to fill in the rest of our whakapapa.
Any information would be greatly appreciated as our reunion 6 yrs ago at Okapu only filled in some of the blanks as we had whanau unable to attend and therefore no one to fill in their line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2006 12:14 pm
Czarmei OWC
(@czarmei-owc)

Hi My Name is Tara Barber (Formally Tara Moke). My father is George TeRautau Moke. He married Merle Rerehau Tapatahi from Ngati TeIhingarangi. His father and mother are Koro Tahana and Nana TeAtaiimihia. I have 14 siblings. I can fill you in on my line and where we fit in if you would like. Contact me on mahaelo@xtra.co.nz if you would like further information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2006 12:20 pm
feleki OWC
(@feleki-owc)

Kia ora Whanau, am trying to trace my whakapapa back on my Mums side , her name is Rona (lorna) Moke and her parents were Pareheketanga Waikato and she was married to Pani(barney) Moke, my mum was born in Kawhia and brought up in Kawhia, if any one could help me make any connections and to help me trace back further then this would be awesome my Email is feleki@mail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 September, 2006 12:09 pm
feleki OWC
(@feleki-owc)

oh , mum wasnt born in Kawhia she was born in Ngaruawahia,LOL

mean maori mean

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 September, 2006 12:10 pm
Share: