Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MOLLY TUREKI (AKA MOLLY FOX)  

RSS
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

i am trying to find my whanau from my fathers mums side my late grandmothers name is Molly Tureki (aka Molly Fox) she passed in 1974.She is my fathers mum. I am the 3rd eldest daughter Jaimee Mauri of Jimmy James Te Wera the second eldest son of Molly Tureki and Jimmy Te Wera SNR. I know the eldest son is Mohi Te Wera but he has been laid to rest (Moses) i am on a hunt to try and find whanau and connect the missing links and to hopefully one day meet them and connect the family back together. Any information would be great. Also anything that can relate to Veronica Fox of Christchurch would be great she is the half sister of my father i recently read and article about our queens passing ceremony and noticed an portion of the article stating Ms Veronica Fox being one of the many present i am interested in making contact with her. THANKZ

Posted : 25 August, 2006 6:17 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

well i think i may have the spelling of my nans lastname wrong to but yeah thats all i know so far if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 August, 2006 10:37 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

seeing i am here i will write what i do noe about my whanau so far:

MY DADS FATHER-JIMMY TE WERA
MY DADS MOTHER-MOLLY TUREKI/TERUKI

MY DAD- JIMMY JAMES PEPENE TE WERA BORN 4TH JANUARY 1955

MY DADS CHILDREN (ELDEST TO YOUNGEST)
1.LUITA TE WERA
2.GAVIN TE WERA
3.JAIMEE MAURI
4.TUTAI MAURI
5.JIMMY MAURI
6.MOLLY MAURI
7.MOSES MAURI

i wonder if anyone else could help me fill in some gapz that r like hugly missing lolz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 August, 2006 10:45 pm
Share: