Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

MORGAN, John Henry: whose mother Maude was Maori  

CMP OWC
(@cmp-owc)

Hello

I live in Wales, UK. My family have lost contact with two uncles who emigrated to New Zealand, one married a lady named Maude who was Maori. They had one son John Henry. We last heard from them in 1990 and have been searching for them ever since. As John's mother was Maori we are hoping we may have some luck posting on here.

Thanks
Chris

Edited by - pearlau on Mar 09 2005 2:16:52 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 January, 2005 4:48 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe CMP (greetings)

In order for us to awhi (help) you, we need a bit more information, so if you could maybe answer the following questions, this may help us help you to get results

Do you know the maiden name of Maude? Approx age?
Who was her husband? Approx age?
What place/area did they get married in?
Who is the name of the other uncle? Approx age?
What place/area did they live in?
How old (approx) would John Henry be?
Is his last name Henry or Morgan?
And finally, anything else you may think of that may help people to identify this person for you.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 March, 2005 2:37 am
Broni OWC
(@broni-owc)

Kia Ora Chris

I hope you got my email that i sent you, please get in touch with me as soon as you can. Can help you out very much.

Ka kite
Bronwen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 August, 2006 12:48 am
Broni OWC
(@broni-owc)

Could poutokomanawa please get in touch with me regarding any whereabouts or contacts you might have for CMP

Thank you
Broni

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2006 1:26 am

Working

Please Login or Register