Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MORRISONS, from rotorua any relitives?  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
mickos OWC
(@mickos-owc)

My name is MICHAEL MORRISON. i was born in rotorua in 82.
I was adopted and grew up in AUS.
I know my mother RANGI MORRISON is now living in AUS,i lost contact
with her a few years ago.
I`m currently living in wellington and would like to meet some family.
I`m told i have a number of brothers and sisters, so i`m interested
in meeting them.
If anyone has any info that could help me out that would be great..
THANKS.
MICHAEL MORRISON

Posted : 06 July, 2005 2:52 pm
mjdeb OWC
(@mjdeb-owc)

KIA ORA
KNOW YOUR MOTHER, BROTHERS & SISTERS VERY WELL
LIVING IN KOJONUP W.A SORRY NO EMAIL ADDRESS.
MICHEAL-JAMES TERRY

Edited by - mjdeb on Jul 18 2005 12:53:51 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2005 8:05 pm
mickos OWC
(@mickos-owc)

THANKS HEAPS!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2005 8:38 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

kia ora Bro,
we've finally found each other. we're living in kojonup (Western Australia) you have 6 brothers, 3 sisters and mum living here. you have 16 neices and nephews here aswell.you have a sister gaylene living in dunedin and a older brother daniel living in taupo last we heard. your birth dad is mike ormsby he is now living in mount maunganui/tauranga. how is leeza? hope she is well. hopefully we here from you soon love you lots your whaunau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 July, 2005 8:43 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

Hi Micheal,
It's your sister caroline, just a quick hello, We are all waiting for your reply, but their has been nothing.Hope you are ok, can't wait to here from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2005 1:35 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

Hello Micheal,
My name is Carmen ormsby, I am your niece.My dad is your older brother Robin Ormsby.I have two brothers, and three sisters, we are living in Kojonup, W.A. I hope to one day meet you,or hear from you soon, Take care....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 July, 2005 4:02 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

Hi Micheal,
My name is Maria, I am one of your sisters also living in kojonup.I was so glad to hear you are ok,and cannot wait to hear from you again,we will all keep writing through this website untill we get a reply from you, untill then take care.......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 July, 2005 4:10 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

hey michael, my names Andre i am one of the many neices u have in kojonup..my mum is nola Edmonds ( your sister )i am the eldest of 4 girls in our family(we do not have any brothers) our family has been waiting on a reply from you as you can see by all the messages we have been sending haha... any way i hope to meet or talk to you soon. luv andre

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 July, 2005 1:51 am
mickos OWC
(@mickos-owc)

hey everyone,
i`m doin pretty good, just havnt checked my emails in a while.
it`s kindof overwelming all of this! but heaps cool i finally found ya`ll.
i`m livin in welly still since april and leeza just went back to sydney(couldn`t handle the cold) i think she likes sydney bit much!
i`ll give ya`ll my email and phone number so we can stop postin on this site, my email is 05morrison@gmail.com
slickasmick@hotmail.com
my phone no is mob: +64210650266
home phone is +6449388577
I`ve still got your number just been abit nervous bout callin.
Lookin forward to talkin with ya`ll though!
talk soon LOVE MICK XXXOOO

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 July, 2005 3:18 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

Hey uncle
My name is Tewenika I am one of your sister Nola's daughters, we are all so glad to here from you as we have all been waiting nervously and excitedly, for a reply. we kinda got the feeling this would all be overwelming as you have so many brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and questions that need to be answered. but the only thing you need to know is that we all very much think about you and leeza, and love you's both very much. Oh yeah I am the second eldest in my family out of all my sisters and hope to meet you one day. My sisters names are Andre, Sharelle, Omania and Tania and our dads name is Steve Edmonds oh well better let you go.
Luv you heaps oxoxoxo
from your neice Tewenika....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 July, 2005 10:23 pm
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

Hey micheal,
It's your sis Caroline, very glad to get a reply, sorry if it's all a bit to much 4 ya, but you have no idea how happy we all are over here..
Im glad you are ok, and we understand completely how nervous you would be about ringing as we are as well (in a good way). Take care........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 July, 2005 11:13 pm
mickos OWC
(@mickos-owc)

hey everyone,
It`z all good, i`m not really that nervous (well maybe just a bit)it feels strange knowing iv got i big family after growing up with just leeza, i still consider myself a lucky person to be where im at now in my life even though the the first fifteen years might not of been that great, the thing is i dont hold anything against anyone or dwell on the fact that i was adopted out to somone who didnt deserve the chance to raise us. Not to say me or my life has turned out sh*t, Itz made me who i am today(not that bad a person, well pretty cool if u ask me)as for leeza she does hold bad feelings towards rangi for this,as she still doesnt know iv found u, but i can`t make her get in contact with ya`ll but ill give her that option and well see? well any ways i could talk sh*t for hours about the subject of my life but id probably run out of room so i`ll end with a huge HUGGS & KISSES talk soon
mick xxxxxx00000

Edited by - mickos on Jul 24 2005 11:13:27 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 July, 2005 11:04 am
nola OWC
(@nola-owc)

hey uncle
it's me Tewenika again sorry for bothering you...
but its just really cool knowing I have another wicked uncle out there hahahah.
well can you say hi to aunty Leeza for me please oh yeah thats when or if you tell her about how you found us..... oh k well i really really hope to meet you or talk to you even one day.
oh well thanks for writing back to all of us it means alot. oh well im probably getting a bit anoying so i betta let you go.
k bubi i luv you and Leeza heaps xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
mwa casha later xoxo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 July, 2005 9:29 pm
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Hi Michael
I am not a Morrison but I do know that you also have a niece and nephew that live in Gisborne with their mum. They are your older brother Andres children.
I have sent this e mail to them so that they can contact you
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 May, 2006 10:20 am
mickos OWC
(@mickos-owc)

hey michelle,
thanks for that,i`ve got my email address up. it would be great to get a email or somthing.
seems as though the morrison`s dont have to many troubles multiplying.
cheers mick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 May, 2006 2:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: