Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Morunga, Henare  

RSS
ymesian OWC
(@ymesian-owc)

Kia my name is kiti elliott im looking for my real father his name is henare or henry morunga from omanaia.. if anybody has any infomation on him i would be really greatful thank you

Posted : 02 August, 2006 3:20 pm
tamatea OWC
(@tamatea-owc)

Hi. I know of a Henry Morunga living over in Sydney. I know hs from up north but I dont know where. Im not sure how old you are, but this Henry Morunga is maybe in his late 30s to early 40s.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 August, 2006 12:17 am
bubbamohinz OWC
(@bubbamohinz-owc)

Hi, my partners Aunty went with Michael Morunga from Omanaia. They had 3 children, but both have now seperated. Michael will be in his early 40s now. All I know is that the Morunga Whanau is a real big family. I will post in here later, when I ask my partner about Henare or Henry Morunga. Do you know how old he will roughly be? The answer will help. Talk to you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2006 2:01 am
ymesian OWC
(@ymesian-owc)

He's n his early to late 50's. I know that he has alot of children dont no how much though... He has 2 older daugthers Iris and Naire their n their late 20's early 30's...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 August, 2006 3:48 pm
ymesian OWC
(@ymesian-owc)

he also has 1 eye.. he lost his other eye wen he was really young i think

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 August, 2006 4:01 pm
Edz OWC
(@edz-owc)

Kia ora Kiti,
Contact me on dimphia@xtra.co.nz and I will give you our home phone number. He lives in Dargaville with his eldest son, myself and family. He is aware that you would like to contact him and is happy to do so.

Kia ora
Edz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 August, 2006 6:01 pm
sissy OWC
(@sissy-owc)

Hi there kiti Its Ngaire u dont have to look anymore u found yur whanau or we found u Umm far dont know wot to say but u can contact me on n-aukino@hotmail.com and dont worry i dont bite LMAO so yea holla bac ok

Love u Ngaire AKA Sissy

Edited by - sissy on Aug 29 2006 12:12:32 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 August, 2006 6:02 pm
Share: