Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

MOULD, Ozzie Bob looking for his daughters  

Page 1 / 2 Next
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

Bob Mould of Victoria Australia is seeking the whereabouts of his identical twin daughters. Bob hasn't seen them since they were 13 and now they are nearly 27. they left Australia with their mother Wendy, and went to Christchurch, where they may of had their names changed. Their real names on their birth certificates are: Jessica Shirley Mould, and Susan Leigh Mould. both born 1st september 1977. The girls mothers maiden name was Wendy Noeline Clarke. Since Bob is living in Australia he is finding it hard to track down his daughters, thats the reason i am writing this now, so if you think you know these girls or have anything that could help us find them please let me know.
cheers lisa

Edited by - pearlau on Mar 09 2005 2:46:36 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 February, 2005 11:04 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora tweety

This may be a long shot, but if you go to http://www.whitepages.co.nz and do a search for the surname Mould, set the region to New Zealand and make sure that residential is ticked you will get 27 listings for Mould. There is a J Mould who lives in Akaroa - that is near Christchurch and it may be Jessica.

[url="http://www.maori.org.nz/papa_panui/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=350&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=searching+for+lost+relatives&Forum_Title=Finding+Whanau+%28Family%29"]Here [/url] is the link to your other post on the same topic - just to keep things tidy

I wish your neighbour luck in his search and kia ora to you to for trying to ahwi him

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 February, 2005 1:26 am
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

thanks for your help on that poutokomanawa. i got the number from the link you left and rang it, unfortunately the lady wasn't the jessica i am looking for, but thanks heaps for your input 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2005 6:23 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

You could try www.oldfriends.co.nz an look under schools in the Christchurch area. If the girls names werent changed you maybe in luck.Maybe even the mums name might be there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2005 11:44 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

thanks kaye, i will give it a go now 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2005 8:37 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

your help is really needed guys as we have tried anything and everything to find these girls to no avail. please if you think you know them emial me or post here and let me know, time is running against me here guys as bob is really really sick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2005 5:53 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora tweety,

Although I am not knowlegeable with tracking living people all that well, I understand the urgency and have thought and come up with a few more options

Did you have any luck with oldfriends.co.nz?

How about looking for them there also under the name Clarke as that is the maiden name? Also, I think at that site you can search by school - take a look at the high schools in the Christchurch area and maybe post a note there?

Try the whitepages again for Clarke in the Christchurch area?

Is the mother Maori? If so, put a post up with her name and try to find her.

If I think of any other options I will post here

Good Luck!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 12:08 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora ano,

I have found another couple of sites and am adding them here as well as into our links directory.

http://www.findakiwi.co.nz/
http://www.schoolfriends.com.au/

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 12:45 am
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Tena koe Tweety

It is not as easy to find people, and it does make it even more so stressful when time is against you.

The only other suggestion that I can make, on top of what has already been posted is to check the electrol rolls for the christchurch area, this can be time consuming, as it is not known if they remained in Christchurch all this time.

But try it out anyway Tweety, its another avenue.

You can obtain a list of current electrol rolls from the below sources:

Your library should have a set and your local Registrar of Electors (NZ Post).

or if you know the address they moved to in christchurch, try the below site.

https://secure.elections.org.nz/app/enrol/

Good luck, and I hope that all goes well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 1:24 am
Poraka OWC
(@poraka-owc)

Kia ora Tweety,

The only thing that I can add is that if the mother of the girls changed their names, she would have had to get the father to sign papers (showing what the name change would be).

If she managed to prove to the Dept of Internal Affairs that he wasnt capible of doing this or that there was no way of finding him, then she would have been able to change their name without his knowing.

If their names have been changed, you should be able to apply for an official copy of the statutory declaration document, or, if their names were changed by deed poll, you should be able to apply for an official copy of the deed poll.

I wish you luck Tweety

Poraka

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 12:13 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

thanks guys all your ideas are great and i will look at them right now 🙂 i appreciate your help thanks again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 12:15 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

i have spoken to the mother and pretended to be an old school friend of the girls and asked her to get them to contact me as i said i was planing a trip to n.z and would love to catch up with them when i was there but she never past on my details to them. Also i have found out that they have both moved up to the auckland area. i have registered with all the sites you guys have given me but no luck so far. i thank you all for your help and suggestions and wish you all good luck in your searches :))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2005 1:17 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora ano,

At least you are slowly getting there! And good move talking to the mum pretending to be an old school friend

Can you confirm for us the surnames they are using now and what part of Auckland they are in? Any other info you managed to glean out of the mother that you could share with us? Schools, job, anything as then we may be able to come up with some more bright ideas to awhi (help)

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2005 2:43 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

i have no idea on names or what part of auckland they are in, i have managed to find out that susan is a qualified hairdresser though but thats all i found. sorry guys i know i am not much help 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 March, 2005 9:50 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

Kia ora i have heard that you can contact the Salvation Army in N Z and ask about a missing person. Maybe you could go to the salvos in oz an ask. Good Luck our thoughts are with you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2005 11:01 pm
Page 1 / 2 Next

Working

Please Login or Register