Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

MUIR / Mc MILLAN, Rose  

Te_wahine OWC
(@te_wahine-owc)

Tena koutou katoa,I am looking for my Aunt Rose, last seen at an Andersen whanau wedding in Taranaki 5 years ago, Rose lived in Auckland, has anyone any knowledge of her whereabouts? kia ora

Edited by - Te_wahine on Apr 20 2005 2:03:59 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 March, 2005 9:43 am
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Kia ora Wahine

Unless someone knows the person you are seeking, and can give you a contact number etc, the only other suggestion I can make is to contact other relatives, or post names of other relatives, children's names etc to your aunt rose, incase it rings a bell with other memebers.

There is 20 listings in the white pages for R Muir in auckland, but no doubt this would be a long shot.

Good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2005 12:25 am
Te_wahine OWC
(@te_wahine-owc)

Tena koe na Pearlau, Aunt Rose has always been wheuaua to keep track of, she is a free spirit, (or a lost one?) has no issue, doesnt keep in contact with her sister that lives in Aucks. I will try the 20 phone numbers, it is a start, and will ring around our somewhat disjointed whanau to see if anyone has seen her. Thankyou for the advice, it is appreciated, Kia ora

Te pai o te whakapono

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2005 11:59 am
Te_wahine OWC
(@te_wahine-owc)

Kia ora koutou, Still looking for Aunt Rose, Tracked Aunt Rose to the Hibiscus Coast, spotted her in the petanque club notice board, but Aue... the ph no. has been disconnected, her trail has gone cold again. Oh well I keep looking. Kia ora
Te pai o te whakapono

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 April, 2005 9:18 am
Te_wahine OWC
(@te_wahine-owc)

Kia ora koutou, my search has been sucsessful 🙂
Lucky me. Kia ora to Pearlau too for interest shown. Does anyone know how I take my posting off.

Good luck everyone else who is searching for whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 April, 2005 9:52 am
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia ora koutou, my search has been sucsessful 🙂
Lucky me. Kia ora to Pearlau too for interest shown. Does anyone know how I take my posting off.

Good luck everyone else who is searching for whanau

Kia ora Mihi,

Is this the aunt that is suppose to succeed to papa's, Mohi Wharaurangi Koperu McMILLAN's land shares?

Would you know if she is the sole beneficiary of papa's land shares. Just being nosey?

Await reply.
Arohamai.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 January, 2007 11:51 am
Te_wahine OWC
(@te_wahine-owc)

Kia ora Ira, Yes, this is the aunt, I thought we had her, but the phone number we were given was incomplete or disconnected????, I think Ive narrowed the search down to Panmure, and am keen to track her down, apart from the land issue needing sorting out,we have a wedding coming up in the whanau, and would love to have her there. I have seen a copy of the will and Aunt rose is the sole beneficiary.

I would appreciate it if anyone can put me in touch with her, or give her my email address, te_wahine@hotmail.com

Arohamai Mihi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 January, 2007 1:51 pm

Working

Please Login or Register