Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MURUPAENGA DAVID  

RSS
TAHABCC OWC
(@tahabcc-owc)

I am currently trying to do a family tree. Our iwi is nga puhi. My granfather is David Murupaenga and his wife is hannah. I would be grateful if any one has any infomation on other family names and also our mountain and river. Thank you.

Posted : 27 May, 2006 9:46 pm
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)

Kia ora Taha hook up with MURUPAENGA / MAIHI (MARSH) / HONGI, Rawiri : Looking for NGATI KURI Whanau sounds like dis b yours

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 9:49 pm
Tiaa OWC
(@tiaa-owc)

Kia Ora Tahabcc.
David Murupaenga is the son of Dolly Grahame and Sam Muru (Murupaenga) of Ahipara.

These are Davids siblings: Gimma, Anni, Emily, and Mana.

The Mountain in Ahipara is called Whangatauatea.

The River i have swam in it, crossed it, fished out of it, and even drank from it. Now, i have forgotten the name of it sheeeeeesh, "My Bad". I'll get back to you on that one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2006 10:09 pm
tracy murupaenga
(@tracy-murupaenga)

kia ora Tahabcc
your grandfather David Murupaenga also has half brothers and sisters.
They are to sam murupaenga and his second wife gracie rutene.they had 10 kids there names are Jimmy,gracie.susan,liz,wini,mavis,lenny,alfred,john,maryanne.i am the daughter of lenny murupaenga.i hope that this information about your grandfathers other siblings was a help to you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 June, 2006 12:45 am
shannon OWC
(@shannon-owc)

are you doing your gandmothers side

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 September, 2006 4:12 pm
flying wahine OWC
(@flying-wahine-owc)

quote:

I am currently trying to do a family tree. Our iwi is nga puhi. My granfather is David Murupaenga and his wife is hannah. I would be grateful if any one has any infomation on other family names and also our mountain and river. Thank you.

Kia ora Taha. Your grandfather is a brother to my grandfather Mana. Mana was the eldest of the first whanau. Dave is now the only living descendant from the first family. He is currently living somewhere in Mt Roskill. Who are your parents? Ko Whangatauatia te maunga, Ko Karirikura te moana, Ko Roma te marae, Ko Ohaki te wharetupuna, Ko Te Rarawa te iwi. You can contact me if you need any more info. Cheers Donna Muru

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2006 9:43 pm
Sit Seneb OWC
(@sit-seneb-owc)

Kia Ora Taha,
just alittle correction here. Your grandfather David's iwi is not Nga Puhi its Te Rarawa. There is a Murupaenga whakapapa at www.tribalpages.com/tribes/mikaere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 December, 2006 8:26 pm
hmiles OWC
(@hmiles-owc)

quote:

Hello, My grandparents are yours too so I guess we are first cousins? Who are your parents? My mother was Rehe (Leslie) Murupaenga. Our grandmothers maiden name is Dunn she currently lives in Tauranga & Grandpa passed away last month.
Hannah's parents were Sam Dunn & Isabella McMath (Maika).
Sam's father was Wiremu Dunn
Isabella's father was Wiremu Maika
The iwi on Hannah's side is Aupouri

Hope this is helpful. Would like to hear from you if you are interested.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2007 1:57 pm
shannon OWC
(@shannon-owc)

Kia Ora Cousins,
I am also your whanau because my grandfather
Wiremu(Mati)Dunn was an older brother to your guys grandmother Aunty Hannah(Girlie). I knew your mother Rehe. I would also like to hear from you guys if you want.
Kia Mau to Maoritanga

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2007 3:55 pm
Share: