Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MURUPAENGA ME MAIHI WHANAU  

RSS
bayzgurl OWC
(@bayzgurl-owc)

Kia ora

im a mokopuna of Hongi Maihi (john marsh) who past on 20 march 2007, i was raised by my mother and grandparents in the whanau home, i would love to know who my whanau are and get to know them.
We took my grandfather back home to Ahipara where he grew up, and now the family visit their more and one day would like to live their, and so we would like to get to know our Murupaenga/Maihi whanau, if you can help me in any way that would be choice.
i know this much
Mihi Peka Murupaenga is my grandfathers mother and Hori Wairama Maihi is my grandfathers father, so if you are related to any of my Tupuna can you please get intouch thanks

kia ora
Renee

Posted : 12 January, 2008 7:56 pm
Share: